Sunday, January 17, 2010
1/17/2010 09:18:00 AM
Rotting and typing cca registration list in process so come update for a blur pandar :3
I bet eeyores are either flatten by him or the face are sticking onto the wall :x sleep late again and wont be waking up so soon bah. I really cant think of anywhere to go :T suddenly feel like swimming (play with water XD) but damnit ._. im tan enough, though someone needs abit. *hoho* i dont want to stay at home ;A;
anyway, im here to tell you I MISS YOU and UPDATE YOUR BLOG! :3
I bet eeyores are either flatten by him or the face are sticking onto the wall :x sleep late again and wont be waking up so soon bah. I really cant think of anywhere to go :T suddenly feel like swimming (play with water XD) but damnit ._. im tan enough, though someone needs abit. *hoho* i dont want to stay at home ;A;
anyway, im here to tell you I MISS YOU and UPDATE YOUR BLOG! :3

